The lack of money is the root of all evil. ~Mark Twain
I won’t say I agree with my brother Mark on this point, but I won’t say I don’t agree either. Whether the lack of money is the root of all evil or not, the truth is that money represents resources, and resources are what we need to do the things we want to do.
Pay the rent. Buy groceries. Send our kids to college. Buy a boat. Build a writer’s retreat in the mountains. Whatever your dreams are–whether they’re as simple as not getting evicted this month, or as ambitious as writing a best-seller and becoming the next author to lose your billionaire status through charitable giving–you’re going to need money to get there.
That’s why our Quick Start Guide, called Get Your Writing Career Off The Ground, focuses on how you can start making money fast.
Inside its pages, you’ll learn:
- The Four (JUST FOUR!) Proven Steps To Take FIRST To Jump Start Your Paid Writing Career
- Three Ways to Improve Your Efficiency So That You Make More Money in Less Time
- How to Price Your Services
- How to Prevent Clients from Driving You Crazy
- How to Get Paid Early and Often
Seriously, though, what are you waiting for? It’s free, so download it already. If you love it, please let me know. If you hate it, please let me know that too. No refunds till you pay for something, though. I’m a hard nose that way.